Friday, March 10, 2006

Start of the Weekeeeeeeeeeeend

TGINF. Thank God it's Nuclear Friday. What a beautiful day today. 76ºF and sunny. Paige and I visited the house, which is coming together nicely. Expect new pictures on Sunday. Paige's friend Erica is coming down next weekend and then her Mom and Sister are coming down April 4-8. I think everyone is ready to have some of our nice weather.

Work updates. The first part of outages are coming for our 3 nuclear sites. I hopefully will be a part of all of them. After the first outage, I will be going to a welding seminar in Canada April 24-27. The seminar is in Edmonton, home of the worlds largest mall. If you have any wants let me know and I will try to get them for you. Things are starting to get busy, I am just trying to do the best I can.

Tonight's menu:

Ranch steak fries (Yukon golds, they are our favorite taters, baked not fried of course).

BBQ Tofu- we have been experimenting with this white crap, so far not too bad.


Tomorrow we are going to go run, if it doesn't rain, and then to the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit.

Hope all is well, glad to see Jason has made his first blog. Later all and have a good weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Canada. Sounds cool.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home