Thursday, February 23, 2006

Post request

I am stealing this idea from Nick and frankly it could be a totally new blog in it's own rite. But, Uncle Pete (and whomever else with knowledge to share), would you consider writing a post with some wine advice and suggestions.
Topics that I would be interested in:
-how to know when it is time to open a good bottle?
-cheaper great wines?
-what bottles should be saved?
-does sunlight effect bottle?
-how to train your pallate
-best accessories

That type of stuff. Nothing can replace real wisdom through experience and I would love to learn from others'. Just a thought Uncle Pete. If you decide to start a wine blog, let us know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, U.P. I read them, so I am glad you are willing to share. I look forward to reading your wine post.
p.s. have you ever ordered wine online?

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home