Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Another Day, another dollar.

Not to much to say here. I got a new pair of eye glasses over the weekend. They were kind of expensive, but I haven't had a new pair in about 7+ years. We bought a couple bottles of Chianti.

Paige didn't like the Farallon, she said it had a metallic aftertaste. I agree it did have one on the first couple drinks. I kept at it though and actually enjoyed it, it was smooth had a little oak, a litte sweet. All in all, pretty good. I still like Maple Ridge better however.

Kris glad to hear your cabinets are still on the wall. Tell Jay we said good luck. Gramp glad to see you made it on alive.

Hello to all and will write soon.

Nick.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I am surprised. I remembered really liking that bottle. I haven't been able to find it here. Maybe that is good.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home