Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Milica Family Cough

It will be 2 weeks this Monday for my cough. Today I was given a Fisherman's Friend cough drop. That helped for a few minutes. Like a Milicia, I enjoy talking. Talking without coughing? Forget it. Both Mom and Nick were so disturbed by my coughing that they asked to get off the phone with me. Kristan, I have been trying to give you your turn to hear my cough. I haven't been successful at reaching you this week.

Following this train of thought, there has been some discussion lately as to whether or not being a Milicia is indicative to having coughing problems. Assuming this trait is passed from mother to child, I am only 27 and already I can see signs of a chronic cough beginning. Seriously, I hope this cough and the crap in my lungs go away soon.
Here is what I have tried:
Recipes to Cure Illness:

Peanut Butter Toast
Herbal Tea (my favorite is Peppermint) with honey
Warm whiskey with lemon and honey
Chicken noodle soup
Crackers
Vicks vapor rub slathered on to cheeks,nose and chest
GNC zinc tablets
Vitamin C drops
The things that didn't work
Shower Vaporizing Tablets from Sudafed (smelled like toilet cleaner)
Bath and Body Works fizzing bath tabs for congestion (didn't care for the smell)

Add yours in the comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

So, not being able to run not only just sucks but it also effecting my breathing? Damn ITB/ hip joint!!! :)

The comment probaby hadn't uploaded yet. sometime i have to refresh my window get the latest updates.? otherwise, not sure. Also you may want to use the Firefox browser if you are not already.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home