Friday, February 24, 2006

Hello????????

Brooke,

Hello, Your uncle misses you. I hear that you are all growns up. I hope to see you soon. Love Uncle Nick and "Aunt in Training" Paige

The News:

For those of you that I have not talked to. I recieved my Master Mason's Degree on Wednesday. I truly will remember it for the rest of my life. Many of the Brethern travelled from far just to be there. Uncle Dick and Dell Crosky were planning on coming down to be part of the degree. It did not work, but it was a very nice gesture. I am very excited to start attending the meetings and become involved.

The house has almost all of the framing up. We stopped by today and took some pictures, so take a look. Here is the link: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nickmhr/my_photos

I had my first 6 month job assesment. I got a good grade by my boss and a 4 percent raise. It's not a ton , but I would be happy without it also, so icing on the cake.
Also found out that Paige's brother is going to have a little girl. She is real excited. Glad to see Kristen and Brooke on the blog.
That's it for now.
Nick

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I tried to patch the link. For some reason Blogger isn't doing it correctly. Anyway, I have pasted in the actual address. Just copy and past into a new window.

Nick, I can't believe how fast they are moving with it! Pretty exciting.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home