Thursday, March 09, 2006

Peace Out

Jason and I will be leaving for the big blog conference and film festival tommorrow. We will be in Austin, Texas. I am really looking forward to it. At this juncture, I will be representing several blog populations: running blogger, family blogger, rookie blogger, female blogger. There will be so much to learn. Wouldn't it be cool if we could share video clips with eachother? That is around the corner! I will try to take some good pictures. Have a great Friday! Both Jason and I will probably be online over the weekend. I may post on location.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!


Newest wine: got a bottle for Nicole as a thanks for checking the cats while we are gone. The wine merchant said that his favorite varietal is the Zinfandel grape. I got one for Nicole and a cheaper one for Jay and I. I haven't opened it yet but I will let you know when we get back, how it is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Thank you.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home