Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Not Much Going On

Not much to say here. It has been pretty busy. We didn't do much over the weekend. I guess worked out and relaxed a little. It was great though.
We made a great BBQ pizza. We used the pilsbury pizza dough, which I find every pilsbury dough tastes about the same. That's neither here nor there. Anyways, we then used canned chicken, mixed in some BBQ and some diced jalepenos, and put it on the pizza. We sauted some onions and put them on next. Finally, we some chedder cheese on top. It was really good.

Paige finally got her Asics Nimbus VII, she has been wanting them for about 4 months. I think she really likes them. They were expensive, but if anyone could justify spending the money it would be her, she is a excerciseaholic. She also got some new perfume and a haircut. An expensive weekend for her. I on the otherhand bought my self a masonic ring. So, that wasn't nearlly as much as her shopping spree.

That's it here, have a good one.
Nick

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I'm giving up sweets so I'm doing a lot of that. I also celebrated by going to the eye doctor. With Dilated Pupils it's hard to do anything other than what I am doing. Short answer, eating.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home