Thursday, March 02, 2006

Coughing, Seeing and Smelling

WEll having an enlarged nose is good for sense of smell. Grandpa however, does not folllow that logic.

-Kris, glad to see that brooke is eating solid foods. Or if she is like her uncle, waits until the cereal is soggy. Excellent anyways, wish I could see her.

-Favorite cough remedy. Green tea with honey, and a little Jack or Jim Beam Black. Regular whiskey doesn't work for this one, it needs the sweetness of Jack or the new Jim Black. Oh if you aren't drinking green tea, you aren't getting all the antioxidents, so you are killing germs and relieving the cough with green tea.

-Lenten sacrifice, sweets and deserts. I have been eating much more Dark Chocolate than I ever have before. Paige's influence I suppose.

-Went to the eye doctor. In efforts to relieve my dry eyes. He said, I indeed had dry eyes and that just switching out contacts and solution would not work. However, we did swithch to new contacts (Acuvue Oaysis), and Solution (Clear Care), and eye drops (Blink). And he recommended taking Flax Seed or Fish Oil to relieve any inflammation. This was the first out of three solutions. The others I will give later. Have to go to work now.

Nick

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

So does dark chocolate count as a sweet?
Good suggestion for something to give up.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home