Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Last Minute Changes

Well, my trip to NYC was cut short for both this week and next. I am returning tonight rather than Wednesday. Next week's trip has been shortened from 3 to 2 days. So, I will be packing up soon to leave for the airport.

For those who didn't know. I have been having pain in my left hip when
I run. This has been happening for almost 2 months. Inspite of my efforts to stretch and rest, the pain remains. I made an appointment to visit an Orthopaedic Dr. next week. I am really hoping that he will be able to figure out what is causing the irritation. It will be sooo nice to run again.

In other fitness news. I plan to participate in at least 2 bike tours this summer. One will be the ADA's Tour de Cure and the other will probably be the MS Bike Tour. I appreciate the donations made towards my first 25 mile bike ride. My hope would be that rather than Donate, some other people will choose to participate. If you are interested,click on either of the links for more info. Also, I am not limited to these options. If, you know of other active events please share the info.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first 10k was last summer. It was different in a race setting. Plus, there was a HUGE hill on the course, brutal. Cleveland or Elyria's races were on my list of potentials. They may still be, pending the Dr. visit. I can't wait to be able to run again.

Hey, is the Cleveland Marathon course very hilly?

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home