Sunday, March 12, 2006

Bike Trip

I think Paige and I are going to start getting into Biking. They have a 100 mile coastal bike route. I was thinking it would be fun thing to do. Ride bikes along NC. It would take a couple days no doubt. Any takers????????? There is also a 300 mile cross NC bike route. Yes we would love to have company. Luckily Paige's family and friends visit her enough to keep us busy. I also have outages coming up, so I'll be busy into middle May. Paige and I ran on a trail/bike path today. I'm exhausted. The trip is 8.5 hours to NC, not 12 my dear Sister.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

MS Bike tour in NC?

6:08 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Sorry, just reread the post. I am a taker. biking and back pascking sounds awesome. When?

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home