Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ahem, Wake up and plan a trip to N.C.

Ok, so Nick would really like us to visit his new home state. Nick, I feel awful that we haven't gotten there yet! I've watching airfare. Then I will have a series of trip for work: NYC, Mexico next week, Georgia in April, this conference in Texas... Things get real busy. I was planning to run with Paige there. Well, we all know how happy I am that that can't happen. Bottomline, getting there to see you is certainly on my list of priorities.
I have an idea! Maybe Kris, Pumpkin and I coud take a roadtrip to visit you. That way neither of us would have to worry about the animals because the husband can sit for them. I am not sure how good the pumpkin pies is during a long roadtrip but I am up for the challenge. Sounds like a Win, Win to me. Jo?
Basically, I've gotten the subtle hints at visiting. I promise we/I will get there before summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home