Sunday, February 19, 2006

Other news

In other news, I am supposed to go to New York this Tuesday and Wednesday. I am also supposed to be there Mon-Weds the following week. Plans always change but that was the agenda as of Friday when I left the building.

The Arnold Classic is also fast approaching. It's a good time. I plan to call Dad today to see if him and mom can make it this year. It would be a good early birthday present for her. Let's hope she has that weekend off.

Jason and I will be leaving on March 10 for Austin to attend South by Southwest. It should be a good time and a nice way to market jason's page and Jason's newest project, Woopsie. My personal blog, Tulip will be there and hopefully running too.

We attended a 'How To' clinic at Lowe's yesterday. The topic was Laminate floor installation. Although the process seems relatively straightforward, we left with the decision to hire an installer. Unfortunately that was about the only decision we made. We liked lots of different colors and brands. We also liked a few different tile choices. When you do something that will alter the value of your home, I want to LOVE it. So, I guess I lied. We did make another decision. We will get professional decorating help. (Dad offered to be our designer, I am not sure about that yet)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home