Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The weekend update

No big news here. Most of the weekend was spent looking for interview clothes for Paige. We finally found some very nice garments. I think Duke and UNC will be impressed. The tour/interviews are this Saturday and Monday. It will be interesting for me, since I don't have any pressures.

Also, we saw Underworld II. I would wait for this one to come to DVD. Not to impressed with it, more dissapointed. Besides that, we went to the YMCA on Sunday and I am sore as hell. The gym that we have at the apartment doesn't have benches, and heavy weights.

Nick

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Paige!
I am shocked! IF you didn't like uwII then that is really saying something! Thanks for the tip.

Kris and J may visiting the Cbus this weekend. what is that wine place's website? What was the name of the bottles you gave us?

9:39 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Total Wine and More. Adler Fels, and Mcfarlen " I think we don't usually get that one". We usually get Adler or Maple Ridge.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

McFarlen was really good. we liked it the best of the two.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home