Saturday, February 18, 2006

Weekend Update

Paige got accepted into Duke's doctorate of physical therapy (DPT) program, and is on the waitlist for UNC. Not sure if she will go to Duke or Ohio State. I'm pretty sure it will be Duke, they are number 3 in the country for her program and she will be closer to me. I played a trick on Mom and told her that Paige didn't get in to Duke or UNC. I guess it is sick humor, it's really not funny. Anyways.

My 1099 DIV form from Milfab has finally been recieved today (2/18). The amount on the form is not jibing with my recollection or my bank deposit slips. I will have to call Aunt Miche. later to find out about this. Anybody remember what the dividend was, I know it might be different for some, (I'm not sure if I have a whole share etc.).

Besides that Paige and I did some running around today. We checked on the house, returned some clothes, went to the wine store, and got some steaks for tonight. We are celebrating Valentines day with a nice dinner and some wine.

The Menu:
20oz New York Strip
10oz Tenderloine fillet
Homemade steak fries (baked not fried)
Salad: (Rasberry vinigrate, with rasberries, walnuts, feta, figs and dry cherries)
Desert: Not sure.

Wine bought today at the store.
Farallon-2004- Pinot Noir $12.99 (Ang said they liked this so we bought it)
Tenuta Di Trecciano- 2004- Chianti - $10.99
Muscato Di Asti - $7.99

Hope all is well. Nick

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Paige!!!

What did you think of the Farallon? I may have you check a few different ones at your wine emporium. We/I would like to start saving in addition to drinking our wines.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Havent' drank the Farallon yet. The Chianti was pretty good. The Moscat di Asti was good too.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home