Sunday, April 23, 2006

New schedule

Sorry I haven't posted much lately. However, it appears as though everyone has needed a blogging break. Anyway, hopefully, will recommit some time to updating regularly.

Jason and I started a new schedule last week. During the week, we are waking up at 6:00. Every other day we lift weights at the clubhouse. It is wonderful to have a work out buddy. I am also happy that Jason is making some better food choices.

In other news, I have my first class at Franklin University this Tuesday night. It is hard to believe that it has been nearly 5 years since I graduated from OSU. The idea of returning to college is frightening. The good thing is that F.U.(aren't those initials great LOL?) caters to the working student. Still, it seems like work opportunities arise that make it tough to commit. This first class is 3 weeks. After that, I is an accounting class. I will keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home