Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Dry Spell

It appears that everyone is going through a blogging dry spell. Anyways, it has been a very nice week so far. Only one more day until the weekend. We are supposed to get Friday off, but since I work 4 10's that means Thursday. However, I took my holiday day last Thursday with Paige and her mom and sister. Seeing that they are the only people that visit. I gave blood yesterday at the office, I think it took me about 5 minutes to give blood, but felt faintish, so they left me in the chair for another 5 or so. It's a good thing to do, so I do it. Have you given blood lately?

Anyways, I had to cancel my eyeglasses order from Visionworks. They were incompetent and could not make my eyeglasses (pretty weird if making eyeglasses is what you do for business). Anyways, they wasted a month of my time, and they even suggested canceling my order. Well they will not get my business. I took my business to my optometrist office, it ended up being 40 dollars more. If they are on time and do it right, then it's well worth the extra money.

I have been riding my new bike. I rode 11 miles on Friday and 17.5 miles on Sunday. I have been really enjoying it. I will probably do the MS bike ride down here, sometime in the future. I finally joined the YMCA, so I should continue to get in better shape. We also got a library card, which is very nice. I am reading "Long Distance Cycling" and "The Inferno" by Dante. I have read some of that when I was in high school and I want to finish what I started (9 years ago).

House should close end of May. So far so good. Happy Easter everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home