Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday, thank God.

I am beginning my last day here in Toluca, Mexico. It is beautiful here. This area is mosting farming so the land is very lush. The horizon is dotted with large mountains. I wasn't sure what to expect of mainland Mexico, but I am pleasantly surprised by how beautiful it is.

I am travelling with two of the Victoria's Secret managers. This trip was to visit a large Mexican manufacturer called Intimark. They make mostly panties for VS. Everyone has been very nice and it would be great if this trip resulted in a relationship between me and Intimark directly. We'll see.

The traffic is so heavy in Mexico city, our plan is to leave the office almost 4 hours before our flight. I will get home around 11:00 pm tonight. Hopefully Jason will remember to open the bottle of Zinfandel. I have been waiting to try it since it was more expensive than I am used to. I can' remember the name if it is good I will let everyone know what is it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home