Saturday, April 22, 2006

Catch up

Well it's been an exciting busy week, so it starts again Monday. I was in Atlanta to view mockups on upcoming welds that will be done at one of our nuke plants. It was good to be there and see how they will be doing everything. I was lucky that I didn't get put on the night shift, however I really wouldn't have cared if I was put on nights. The best part of the whole trip was going to a steak house call " Stoney River" I had a filler oscar. 14 oz fillet with tons of crab on top. It was the best steak I ever had. It blew "Mitchells" steak house out of the water. I got back Wednesday night. Thursday, I went to work and afterwards to the YMCA which I broke down and got a membership, still pissed off it's 49 dollars a month.

The weekend started this Friday with me getting my eyeglasses finally. They came out really good. Paige wants me to start wearing them more often, she says I look good in them. After Paige got off work we went to the library got some movies and she got a haircut, which she looked very striking.

Today we went to the overstreet mall. Basically, its a mall on the 3rd floor of all these office buildings, and it is connected by over street walkways. It's pretty cool. We then had lunch at the Rock Bottom Cafe. It was very tasty. We got back and went to the gym and now off to dinner downtown with some of our friends. Hope all is well with everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

A 'Stoney River' opened recently at the corner of 161 and Frantz Rd (where Cooker used to be). We went there with Dad and Kristyn a few months ago. I had the Pecan crusted halibut, it was very good. Pretty big trash talk comparing to Mitchell's Kansas City bone-in to a Stoney River steak!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home