Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Busy Busy

I think are dislike of the dentist is genetic. I don't know what happened, I never dreaded going to the Dr Petti, but now I really don't want to go. I need to go for a cleaning which is free, well I pay for it (dental plan), but mostly free. Ending this subject on the note that Grandpa must have passed on his bad luck at the dentist to Uncle Mike.

I have been extremely busy with work. Catawba Nuclear Station (CNS) started its outage a little bit ago. I went down there for a couple days to see how welding is done at the site level. In short, more paperwork than you could ever imagine gets generated on a weld per weld basis. Everything is tracked in a nuclear plant, everything. Traceability is a most. Anyways, that's good and bad, but because I support all three of our nuclear stations, I end up dealing with paperwork from all three sites. It really gets old quick let me tell you. I will be going down to Oconee Nuclear Station (ONS) tomorrow for their pre outage meetings. Oconee is right next to Clemson University in South Carolina, about a 3 hour drive. It is pretty country down there, but I am dying for the weekend.

The house has its drywall, I would have taken pictures but my camera batteries died. So new pictures when I get them this week.

I finally purchased my bike. I went to order my bicycle from the bike shop, and they had a sale on better model, one up from the one I wanted. In short I got a $800.00 bicycle for $600.00 bucks. I was going to spend $586.00 on the lesser model, for a couple bucks more got an awesome bike. Here is one picture, other pictures will be at my photo album online. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nickmhr/my_photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home