Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hotlanta

Hello Family! I am in, yet another, airport. This time I am in Atlanta. The visit to the vendor went well. Now, I am waiting for my flight home.

Jason's 33rd birthday was last Tuesday. We had a lowkey evening and then went to dinner after he got off work. On Saturday, Nancy, Jason's mom, Rick, Nancy's boyfriend, Kathy, Jay's sis and Shane, Jay's bro, all came over for visit. We went to one of the many BBQ restaurants of Columubs, The Pig Iron Grill. I had pulled pork with fries and coleslaw. It was delicious. For dessert, I got Jason mint chocolate chip and cookie dough ice cream cake from Coldstone Creamery. The cakes were awesome too.

Small progress has been made on the home decorating project. I found a couple of tiles that I like for the bathroom floor and shower. At this time, the bathroom will be nuetral taupes, deep beige and multi color slates. I have been having a lot of dreams about how cool it is going to look.

April is adding up to be a busy month. This weekend we will be in West Cleveland for Jason's cousin's Quinceanera party. In 2 weeks, it will be Easter. On April 25, I will have my first class at Franklin University. Lastnight, I bought tickets for a POD concert. Those things pretty much take up the month but in addition there are 3 other parties taking place during the month. I don't know how we(I) am going to do it all.

I hope this message finds you well. Love, Ang

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

mud? what that a typO or correct? what is the mud for? Good luck. I think we finally made a couple of design decisions.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home