Sunday, April 23, 2006

First week of School

This Tuesday is my first class at Franklin University. I am nervous and excited. I just hope I don't miss something. This college really focuses on technology. There is a class: website, Blackboard, chat room, Whiteboard, interactive CD and a tons of other online tools. Wow, tech overload! I liked to have things in print when I was in school before. It will be interesting to see if I have all of my assignments ready for the class.

I am looking forward to Andra's party this Sunday. FYI, I will be bringing lots of clothes with me that I am getting rid of for one reason or another. Kristan already took what she wanted. Mom, Aunt Sue and Aunt Sherry, I hope you can find somethings you might like. I don't promise anything great but, "ya never know"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home