Sunday, October 08, 2006

Busy

Hello everyone, it's been awhile since I made a blog. I have been very busy recently. I have been down at Keowee Hydro station in South Carolina trying to help out with their broke generator. Hydor plants typically do not get this much attention from the nuclear side of the house. However, since this hydro plant is one of the emergency power supplies for Oconee Nuclear Station, it is very important. So anyways, I have been down there since Tuesday morning. I will have to go back again soon, I suppose. I've probably worked 60-70 hours this week, and it will only get worse going into back to back outages. I have been asked by one of our Welding SPOC'S (Single Point of Contact)to work their outage. Which their outage runs through December into early January. Not sure if my boss will approve me going out there for a month. If he does, I might not get a X-mas break. I hope I'll get to make it home. Talk soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Hope it gets calmer soon. I will say my prayers for a brother at Xmas. :)

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home