Monday, July 24, 2006

Hello

Hello everyone and Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa Milicia, Mom and Dad for making a donation to the MS 150. I had my first group ride with my team yesterday. We did 43 miles of hills and flats. It was a rude awakening, I've never experienced my legs completely worn out and cramping. The last 6 miles were hard. We were averaging around 17-20 mph on the flats, which I could keep up no problem. The hills killed me. Anyways, it was refreshing to see 2 of the riders (guy and girl) at least 47 years old, and I was the guy dragging. So to anyone that says they are too old, I don't buy it. Anyways, trying to spend time with Paige before she goes to school, studying for my exam in October, training for the 150, and going to the gym. I'm busy with things to do. Thanks again for everyone that donated.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home