Sunday, July 09, 2006

MS 150 Bike Ride

Hello everyone,

It has been quite awhile since I have posted. Paige and I just got back from a vacation in Ohio, visiting the Columbus area relatives. We spent 4 days with Paige's mom in Dayton, and the rest of the week with the Columbus and DeGraff relatives. It was really nice to see everyone.

Currently, I'm in training for the MS 150 bike ride. It is a two day event that covers 150 miles. If you are interested in donating to the event, my personal goal is $500.00 dollars. They have a bandana that you wear, that signifies that you are riding for someone with MS. Of course, I will be riding for Ang. I will have to get her to sign it for me. (Some people ride for people they don't know, the MS person signs it and they meet at the end of the ride.) I am riding for the Areva team, (Duke doesn't support sport teams, so I'm riding for one of our vendors). Here is the link to my page for the MS ride, you can make online donations etc.



Thanks for any support, and hope everyone is doing well.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home