Monday, May 08, 2006

Keeping busy

Sorry it has been so long since I posted.

The intro to Franklin University class has been a bit more work than I had expected. This Tuesday is the final day. I have a presentation and a reflection paper due in class. I will be working on those today and tommorrow. IT is tough going back to school! The concept is dificult to get around: I pay them and they take up lots of my freetime with homework. The next class will determine my next move. It is intro Accounting and that starts next Wednesday. Of course, I will be in NYC for work both Wednesday and Thursday. So, the fanaggling begins.

On the home front, the master bedroom rebirth has begun. We started by moving all of the furniture, except the bed, into the living room. we spackled any hole or imperfection in the walls. Those areas gat sanded. After that, I began to: scrub the moulding, wipedown the trims and dust off the walls. Then, the painter tape was applied to the trims. Jason covered the windows with plastic. Finally, around 5ish we began to paint. By 9:00 p.m. including breaks and distractions the room had it first coat of paint. So far, it looks pretty good. The ceiling got a little paint on it. Any suggestions on how this should be dealt with? Rightnow we are planning to paint over the spots with white paint the color of the ceiling. Any suggestions? Anyway, round 2 will probably happen on Wednesday night. Work is scheduled to start on the bathroom Monday, May 15. Pictures will be coming this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home