Friday, June 09, 2006

IIIIIII'mmmm Back

I'm back to the blog. We have officially finished all of the installations and other B.S. New pictures on my photo album. Tomorrow we go to Durham to find Paige a new apartment for August (when she starts school). It should be alright, we are meeting some of our friends up there. I rode my bike for the first time in a long while. I rode on the street, saved a painted turtle crossing the rode. At the rate he was moving, his ass was grass. Got chased by two dogs. I told Paige as much as I like dogs, and I will do everything in my power to avoid a confrontation, but I will break their neck if I have to. Good incentive to go faster, however, people shouldn't leave dogs in the yard without supervision. So we'll see if I have to break a dogs neck, I hope not. TTYL.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home