Friday, May 19, 2006

Hot Trip

I made it back from Phoenix. It was beautiful down there, about 100+ degrees all week. "There's no humidity so it doesn't feel hot." People, this is bullshit. Hot is hot doesn't matter how much humidity, well, it helps a little. I was there for code week. Nuclear plants basically said they are going to build and maintain their plants in accordance with ASME code. So, once a quarter all the committee sit down and disk changes, interpretations, questions, revisions, etc. to the code. My goal is to sit on a committee, which is strategic to getting Duke's input in the codes. The resort we had our meeting at is JW Marriot Desert Resort, and it was awesome. Check it out online. I however, stayed at a Fairfield Inn, not quite the same caliber. Anyways, glad not to travel for awhile. House walkthrough/closes next week, trying to figure out what I can expect for closing costs. I was supposed to get money back, I hope that is the case. Later all. Speed week is occurring next weekend. Lot's of free, quality bands. Can you say M.C Hammer. Excellent.

Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home