Monday, January 30, 2006

Laskodi Family Update

I can't believe that it will already be 7 months this February, that Jason I will have been married. For the record, we are loving it. I remember Gramp telling me that your love grows and grows for the other person as time goes on. It is a good feeling. So, we are happy Newlyweds.

I am still modeling for Victoria's Secret. Jason is doing on line technical support for web host company based out of San Fransisco. He loves his job. He gets to work on line and is able to maintain his blog, jasonspage on the side.

We have some stuff planned for this year. First, we are going to refinish our master bedroom and bath. So, far we intend to install laminate in the bedroom and tile in the bath/shower area. We will also paint the wall accordingly. We will take before and after photos once the project gets started.

In March we will be attending festival in Austin, Texas, called South by Southwest. This festival will have sessions on Technology, Film and Music. Jason has been wanting to attend for years. I am sure I will learn alot more about blogging and hopefully see some really neat films. We are really looking forward to going.

Then, at the end of June, we will attending another tech event. This one is called Gnomedex and it will be in Seattle. Jason went last year and that was where he met the man he does tech support for. This year we both will go. WE are also planning to take a few days to explore the area as we are considering relocating there. We shall see about all that.

Sometime soon I hope to visit Nick and Paige in North Carolina and also get up to Cleveland to see Kristan's baby, Brooke. I will let you know more as it happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home